The Finance Department is responsible for the receipt, safeguarding, investment, and disbursement of municipal funds, which include, tax collection, accounts payable, pension and payroll.
The Finance Office oversees the operations of the Tax Collector's Office, the Tax Assessor's Office, and the Sewer Utility.
In addition, the Finance Department is responsible for:
- Assisting the Administrator with all financial issues
- Creating the annual operations and capital budget
- Tracking expenditures against the budget
- Submitting the budget approved by the governing body to the State of New Jersey
- Reporting budget status to the governing body on an ongoing basis
Be advised the CFO, Tax Collector, and Tax Assessor are part-time employees.
|William Antonides||CFO||Ext. 30|
|Al Jardine||Tax Collector||Ext. 11|
|William Fitzpatrick||Tax Assessor||Ext. 30|
|Sylvia Laughlin||Accounts Payable||(732) 776-7224 Ext. 10|